- 1 1/2 kilos brussels sprouts
- 6 ounces Chinese language Sausage (or substitute with 4 ounces pancetta), diced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- Add the Chinese language Sausage to your wok or massive saute pan. Flip warmth to medium low and let the sausage prepare dinner gently for five minutes. Watch the warmth – don't let the Chinese language Sausage burn. Transfer the Chinese language Sausage up the perimeters of the wok to let the fats drip down. Take away the Chinese language Sausage to a plate, use a slotted spoon to maintain the fats within the pan.
- Flip the warmth to medium-high and add within the brussels sprouts. Toss to coat the brussels sprouts with the fats. Stir fry for two minutes. Add in 1 tablespoon of water and toss. Let the brussels sprouts prepare dinner for two minutes.
- (or, when you have lower the brussels sprouts in half as an alternative of shredding, add 3 tablespoons water, flip the warmth to medium and canopy. Prepare dinner for five minutes and test for doneness)
- Add within the fish sauce. Toss within the cooked Chinese language Sausage. Style and add season with extra fish sauce if wanted. Bear in mind, the Chinese language Sausage may be very salty, so while you're tasting, get a chunk with each substances.