- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sambal olek
- 6 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head Chinese language cabbage, shredded
- Salt and freshly floor pepper
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 crimson chile, thinly sliced
- Warmth 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy-bottomed pan and cook dinner sliced onion till comfortable.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, sugar, sambal olek and chopped tomatoes and blend properly.
- Add the shredded Chinese language cabbage and salt and pepper.
- Cook dinner for 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring often, till the cabbage is tender.
- Serve sizzling with scallions and crimson chile sprinkled excessive.