- 1 pound Chinese language broccoli, trimmed (or 2 bunches Broccolini)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese language five-spice powder
- 1/3 cup roasted soy nuts or peanuts, crushed
- 1. In a pot stuffed with 2 inches of water, steam the broccoli or Broccolini till the stems are simply tender, 4 to five minutes. Switch to a platter.
- 2. Discard the water. Add the butter, soy sauce, five-spice powder, and a pair of teaspoons water and place over medium-low warmth.
- 3. Stir till the butter has melted.
- 4. Drizzle the combination over the greens, prime with the nuts, and serve.