- 1 pound inexperienced beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Chinese language minced preserved salted radish
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 pound floor rooster
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a big wok or pan with a lid, add one inch of water and produce to a boil (steaming rack non-obligatory). Add the inexperienced beans and canopy. Steam till inexperienced beans have turned shiny inexperienced and are crunchy-tender, about 5 minutes. Take away and drain the inexperienced beans and put aside. Discard the remaining water within the wok and dry the wok completely.
- Over excessive warmth, add cooking oil to the wok. When sizzling, add floor rooster and stir fry till cooked by means of. Add the Chinese language radish and garlic and stir fry for one minute or simply till garlic is aromatic. Add the cooked inexperienced beans, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir fry for an additional minute. Serve instantly.