- 5 oz. rice vermicelli noodles
- 30 Chinese language chives, trimmed and reduce into ½” items (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 4 tsp. peanut oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. shaxing jiu (Chinese language rice wine)
- 2 tsp. freshly floor black pepper
- Salt, to style
- Carry a medium pot of water to a boil. Add rice vermicelli noodles; press right down to submerge noodles. Instantly cowl pot and switch off warmth; let relaxation for 3 minutes. Drain noodles, rinse effectively in chilly water, and drain once more. Minimize noodles in half and unfold them out on a paper towel–lined sheet tray and put aside to let dry barely, 2–3 minutes.
- In the meantime, warmth peanut oil in a big nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth. Add garlic and cook dinner till golden, about 30 seconds. Add Chinese language chives and cook dinner till simply softened, about 30 seconds. Scale back warmth to medium-low, add 2 cups mung bean sprouts, soy sauce, shaoxing jiu, freshly floor black pepper, salt, and reserved noodles, and toss collectively. Cook dinner till chives are wilted, about 1 minute extra. Serve instantly.