- 1 1/3 cups Chinese language sausage
- 1/4 cup house-dried scallop
- 1/4 cup house-dried Maine shrimp
- 1/4 cup house-dried crabmeat
- 1/2 cup minced ginger
- 1/2 cup minced shallot
- 1/2 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed pink pepper
- 3 tablespoons fermented bean paste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- Cowl the dried seafood with boiling water and rehydrate in a single day within the fridge.
- The subsequent day, drain the water from the seafood. Render the contemporary sausage rigorously, going for a deep golden brown with out burning. Pour off the fats apart from 1/2 cup.
- In the meantime, purée the seafood in a meals processor till finely chopped. Reserve. As soon as the sausage has caramelized, add the pink pepper and prepare dinner 30 seconds, then add remaining components together with the reserved 1/2 cup sausage fats (however not the sesame oil) and prepare dinner very slowly, stirring incessantly. The thought is to calmly caramelize your complete combination slowly over 20-45 minutes.
- As soon as desired coloration has been achieved, add sesame oil. Mix effectively and modify seasoning.
- Chinese language Chive And Pressed Tofu Turnover Recipe
- Candy And Bitter Chinese language Cabbage Recipe
- How To Make Chinese language Orange Something